In celebration of Ibiza Town's local patrons, Santa María and Sant Ciriac, the city organises two weeks of live music, markets, sports competitions, traditional dances, parades, children's activities and fireworks.
Some of the main events include live concerts, which this year will feature Carlos Baute and Ressonadors, sports competitions, children's activities, and fireworks.
You can read the whole programme by clicking on the web link (in Spanish & Catalán) about a week before the event.
More Ibiza Insights...
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly