In celebration of Ibiza Town's local patrons, Santa María and Sant Ciriac, the city organises two weeks of live music, markets, sports competitions, traditional dances, parades, children's activities and fireworks.
Some of the main events include live concerts, which this year will feature Ivan Domenech, sports competitions, children's activities, and fireworks.
You can read the whole programme by clicking on the web link (in Spanish & Catalán) about a week before the event.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio