In celebration of Ibiza Town's local patrons, Santa María and Sant Ciriac, the city organises two weeks of live music, markets, sports competitions, traditional dances, parades, children's activities and fireworks.
Some of the main events include live concerts, which this year will feature Carlos Baute and Ressonadors, sports competitions, children's activities, and fireworks.
You can read the whole programme by clicking on the web link (in Spanish & Catalán) about a week before the event.
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza August 2019
- Constellation of stars visiting Ibiza
- Vehicle registration in Formentera summer 2019