Christmas gifts, decorations and activities in Ibiza's capital. The best artisans from all over the island offer their products.
The Christmas market, selling decorations, treats and other festive goodies, will be open on Passeig de Vara del Rey from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00 (11:00-14:00 only on December 24th and 31st; 17:00-22:00 on December 25th and January 1st).
There will also be a crafts market on Plaça des Parc on December 7th, 8th, 9th, 21st, 28th, 30th and 31st, and on January 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza