Christmas gifts, decorations and activities in Ibiza's capital. The best artisans from all over the island offer their products.
The Christmas market, selling decorations, treats and other festive goodies, will be open on Passeig de Vara del Rey from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00 (11:00-14:00 only on December 24th and 31st; 17:00-22:00 on December 25th and January 1st).
There will also be a crafts market on Plaça des Parc on December 7th, 8th, 9th, 21st, 28th, 30th and 31st, and on January 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do