On the first Sunday of the month of May Santa Eulalia welcomes spring through various celebrations including decorating the town with flowers, processions, traditional dances, fireworks and a motor fair.
One of the most colourful festivals around, expect a parade of horse-drawn locals in traditional costume, featuring flowers and plenty of fireworks.
Click on the website link to see the full programme.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza