Open since summer 2015 season this beach club offers chilled music, refined decor, great food and the perfect place to relax, enjoy and disconnect.
"Ibiza’s Goddess of love Tanit derives from near eastern mythology she is the goddess of fertility and the moon worshipped for centuries across the western mediterranean she resides on the white isle overlooking its crystal clear waters and golden sandy beaches."
With live music, fire shows, special events, top name DJs themed parties and a great restaurant and cocktail bar, this beach club has it all. They even have a kids club and a beautiful boutique in case you fancy a bit of shopping.
Restaurant open for summer from May 1 2018, Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00-19:00. Kitchen hours until 16:30 except Sunday until 17:00.
- Carretera de Playa d’En Bossa
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020