Every Sunday, except when it rains, the promenade along Cala Llenya fills up with market stalls selling second-hand items, vintage clothes, artisanal objects, etc.
The restaurant on the beach, Cala Leña, usually has live music on its terrace, so it's also a great place for a lazy lunch break from browsing.
From 10:00 to 17:00.
- Avinguda de Cala Llenya
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Lovely Laura & Ben Santiago Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Viu La Posidonia Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Yoga Class with Breakfast at Aiyanna, Cala Nova
- Applebum Bottomless Brunch Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Sant Jordi Fleamarket