Cala Nova is beautiful in the early morning sunlight and provides a stunning backdrop for beach Yoga - so why not book a class to reinvigorate you whilst on holiday?
Aiyanna runs morning classes on Saturdays starting at 09:00. All classes are taught in English and Spanish by experienced yoga teachers and the sessions are adapted for all levels and experience.
The yoga is followed by a healthy buffet breakfast, a perfect start to a day. The menu includes fresh-squeezed juices, fresh fruit, eggs, natural yogurt, cereals, dried fruits and freshly baked wholegrain patisseries.
Please note arriving after the class has started will mean you are not be allowed to participate in the session. They ask you to respect the class and your fellow yogis and arrive 15 minutes before class starts so you have time to check-in, get your mat and relax into your practice.
Pre-booking is required, just click on the website link above.
Dates for this event
- Avinguda Cala Nova
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio