Amante is the home of one of the most beautiful and atmospheric open air cinemas in the world as voted by the Independent and Daily Mail.
Perched on a cliff overlooking the Sol d’en Serra bay, this unique open-air cinema is surrounded by dramatic rocks and lush greenery. The seating for the evening consists of the comfiest full-length bean bags, and blankets are available for those that want to snuggle up.
This year's programme includes:
- 12th June: American Made
- 18th June: Get out!
- 26th June: The Shawshank Redemption
- 4th July: Victoria
- 24th July: Punch Drunk Love
- 31st July: Vicky Cristina Barcelona
- 7th August: The Usual Suspects
- 14th August: Y Tu Mamá también
- 21st August: Grease
- 28th August: The Post
- 4th September: Lady Bird
- 11th September: Taxi Driver
The price is €30 for freshly made popcorn, a glass of cava and the film. Waiting staff provide a service for additional drinks.
Dates for this event
- Cala Sol Den Serra