The small town of Santa Agnes de Corona celebrate their patron saint with a traditional festival that spreads over several weekends in January and February.
The main day is January 21st, Santa Agnes day when locals celebrate a special mass followed by folk dancing, a parade and tasting of local wine and bunyols.
The programme continues with shows, food & drink events, markets, children's activities, sports competitions and more. You can check the whole programme (in Catalán) on the website link.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com